Laguna Technopark is a private industrial developer at Laguna, a dynamic and a rapidly growing economic hub in the Southern Luzon, Philippines.
Laguna Technopark is situated at Binan and Sta Rosa. Two partnership of great Asian companies- Ayala Land Inc. and Mitsubishi Corporation, formed the Laguna Technopark we see today from the sugarcane fields 25 years ago. Now, we see an industrialized center, working hand-in-hand with it’s 241 locator-companies to provide employment for 100,000 employees in the province of Laguna but other employees from other provinces as well. Export revenues from locator companies rallied over to USD6.89 billion.
According to Laguna Technopark official website, the park provides accessible and sufficient facilities and infrastructure like highway-grade concrete roads, digital hybrid fiver-optic telecommunication network capable of full video, data, internet and voice communications, enough supply of industrial and potable water sourced from deep wells, centralized sewerage system and waste-water treatment facility, available pipelines for the supply of industrial gasses, detention ponds, and for power infrastructure- a power Sub-station with 1-133MVA and 1-50MVA transformer.
Laguna Technopark, Inc.
2/F Administration Building I, North Main Avenue
Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines
Tel: (632) 818-3840 / +63-917-577-9333 • Fax: (6349) 541-2706
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the on-site essential amenities, Laguna Technopark provides quick access to Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) office, Bureau of Customs (BOC) office, administration offices, fire station, security force, banking facilities, multi-purpose and social hall. PEZA with the DTI – is the Philippine government agency that administers registration and granting incentives to investors interested in setting up business in the Philippines. They facilitate the business operations of investors in export-oriented manufacturing and services under exclusive economic zones we call PEZA Special Economic Zones.
Employees and locators can access the park by commuting from the Laguna Technopark Transport terminals that are composed of jeepneys travel from and to the different gates of the wide industrial park. Locators already at the Technopark are listed below:
PHASE 1 – General Industrial Zone
- Telstar Mfg. Corp.
- Fujitsu Ten Corp. of the Philippines
- Food Flow, Inc.
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
- Honda Engine Manufacturing Philippines, Inc.
- Honda Trading Phils. Ecozone Corp.
- Laguna Auto-Parts Manufacturing Corporation (LAMCOR)
- Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
- Astec Power Phils., Inc.
- Hankyu Hanshin Logistics Phils.
- Matsushita Comm. Ind’l Corp. of the Phils. (National Panasonic)
- Matsushita Electric Phils Corp. (National Panasonic)
- Murata Electronics Phils., Inc.
- Panasonic Precision Devices Phils. Corp.
- Shin-Etsu Magnetics Phils., Inc.
- SMC Laguna Properties, Inc. (Scandinavian Motors Corp.)
- Stanley Black & Decker Netherlands BV Phils. Br.
- Universal Motors Corporation